Friday, September 27, 2013

Germany Part 2 - Running

Yesterday Rebecca and I went running again and this time I brought my camera to capture some of the beautiful scenery.
Ah...this is proof that we are also working. :)

Rebecca running.

Me...running. :)

The beautiful trail that we have had the pleasure of running and walking on while here. This trail is like 6km long I think and makes a circle around the city. I guess a long time ago there was a big wall around the city and when they took the wall down, they made the trail in its place. The entire thing is lined with canopy's of trees. It is just so peaceful.

A cool kids park along the trail. Inside the little plane were little seats for the kids to sit and pretend in too. It was super cute and I think Charlotte and Annabel would have loved it.

This is a tour around the city that I thought was kind of cool.

A cool building that reminded me of Rapunzel's tower.

A funny statue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment