Monday, June 24, 2013

Cabo San Lucas Mexico

One of my good friends Regina got married in Mexico and I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in her wedding. Instead of making it a family trip we decided that I would head down on my own to save money. But lucky for me, my sister Janeen came down to join me. We had an absolute blast in our quick little 4 day trip. Here are some pictures of our room, the hotel, and the events of the week. 
Our room



View from the Penthouse (Regina's moms room)

Dinner on the beach

Janeen with Regina's family




Swimming with dolphins



Me with Renoir

Spa day with the bridal party 



Cocktails in the Penthouse

Tequila shots

Breakfast with the gang

Pelicans

Janeen and I with our bartender on the catamaran cruise

The arches at Lands End


Snorkeling






Our awesome bartender

Casa Dorada, the hotel that Regina and Ryan got married at

Rehearsal Dinner



Buying our souvenirs





Henna tattoos


Walking to the wedding site


The big day




Dos Mojitos Por Favor












Souvenir Hello Kitty Capes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment